Touchstone has its teaching methodology divided into 3 stages covering 8 levels:
(Students are classified into different levels based on their level of English proficiency.)
Stage 1 – Toddlers (0, 1 and 2 levels)
Stage 2 – Movers (3, 4 and 5 levels)
Stage 3 – Flyers (6 and 7 levels)
From orientation to open discussions to habituating students with the exam pattern, we offer the extra support children need to achieve their dream scores and settle in their dream country.
After the course, you will be able to:
- Efficiently respond to the IELTS writing prompts.
- Have a better hold on grammar and vocabulary.
- Correctly summarize and interpret graphs, charts, tables and processes.
- Perform the oral module of the test with conviction.
- Figure out the right strategies for yourself.
- Learn time-management skills to respond faster.
- Understand the format of the test to confidently handle all the sections.
For more information:
There are no reviews yet.